Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Attention All Members.... again.

Bootie, didn't you, me, Baron Von Beergut and some guy playing
Russia beat Rico, Rich Giberson, mTk and Nort in a WW2 in a European Theater Advanced Tactic free for all? Shouldn't we get something for that, you know, like the 'The pain in Spain falls mainly on the plain" campaign ribbon?

Turkey and Yugoslavia, masters of Europe eh?

Sorry Nort, just pulling your leg...

I won the gridwars tournament a couple of years ago.

I won the ladder back in 2010 and 2011.
I was also part of the winning team at the Sie Kommen tourney.

I have been awarded a ladder leader ribbon for 2014 - but the ladder was rebootet in 2014 if I remember it right and
when the year ended @Richtig was on top. Don't know if this ribbon can be counted though.

And I was in the winning team of the "Sie kommen II" tournament organised by @Fredrocker.

Hey, @Cargol -- where you hanging out these days? :)
Hi Rico,last year has been quite busy for me.I was away from the country for more than 8 months and now i am quite busy with an ongoing uni degree plus that we are waiting for a second child and need to help my wife a bit more.... Needless to say that i m waiting for things to settle down and to have some time to play CM and to surf around to the site.Long live FGM!!!! :)
PS Apologies to the Chief for highjacking the post. @Bootie

Back