Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CLOSED - Looking for players to test a CMSF2 battle

OnePingOnly

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm working on a RED vs RED, Syria vs Uncon multiplayer campaign, and need some testers for a few 30-minute smallish battles. The original thread is below, but thought I would also post here.

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefg...s-to-test-a-cmsf2-multiplayer-campaign.36747/

Players must be able/willing to use Dropbox for the game. Send me a PM or reply in either thread if interested and I will take care of pairing you up!

@Nathangun and @ALBY
Please review the map in the Dropbox.
Then:
Nathangun - Please read the BLUE FORCE file in the Dropbox and PM me your force selection using the Command Points as described.
Alby - Please read the RED FORCE file in the Dropbox and PM me your force selection using the Command Points as described.
I'll set up the final units and get the match started for you!

@Nathangun @ALBY The first file is up - Nathangun (blue) should be up first. Let me knmow if there are any problems.

When you have a chance, reverse the roles, read the opposite RED/BLUE brief from what you first read, then send me your selections for the mirror match.

@ALBY @Nathangun
The mirror match (Alby attacking) is in the folder now.
Thanks again for your help!

I would ask that you not delete turns so that I can monitor fpr learning purposes. I'll delete them in a timely manner so as not to overwhelm your DB.

Back