Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN Round #3 Match Ups

It appears emails arent displayed in profiles anymore. At least mine isn't and dont remember turning it off. Also cant find the setting in profile either. At any rate, invites sent out to my opponent @The Jackal and to @SlySniper

qZ75xAS.jpg

Folder shared with @Mad Mike and @SlySniper

Dropbox invite received, please let me know once the german file - 003 - is in the box so I can pick it up.
I will have to finish this round by 1st of May, afterwards I will go on holidays for 4 weeks.
I think this can work out, I'm good for at least one file per day, usually more (in the evenings).

A good question was asked about the Objectives.
These objectives are for the Germans only, they must hold them for points.
As the US player, you can only stop them from their Objective.
Thank you for the clarification. Was about to ask that myself.

Whoa this ones pretty big! Dont see this too often in the FW tournys. Good stuff! (y)

Also just wanted to give a big thank you to @SlySniper for giving us Germans an entire battalion of King Tiger tanks. Really do appreciate that! Oh and the dozen batteries of Nebelwerfers. Very generous of you thanks! Poor allied players, good luck! :ROFLMAO:

Whoa this ones pretty big! Dont see this too often in the FW tournys. Good stuff! (y)

Also just wanted to give a big thank you to @SlySniper for giving us Germans an entire battalion of King Tiger tanks. Really do appreciate that! Oh and the dozen batteries of Nebelwerfers. Very generous of you thanks! Poor allied players, good luck! :ROFLMAO:
Lol, all we get are two conscripts with a bazooka to share between them.

Back