CMCW Cup Tournament open for registration

Hohenfels

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
As there is no "official" theme for this tournament yet. Please just use this thread to sign up. :)

Attachments

• Rules CMCW Cup 2021.pdf
    125.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Enrollments CMCW Cup 2021.pdf
    9.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I have a quick question, Hohenfels:
If Team Blue has three players, are all three players expected to play all three battles in the round, or are they split out between the three players (Player 1 takes Blue Attack, Player 2 takes Meeting, etc.)?

Sign me up
I dont care if the ground is dry or a lake from monsoon rains
Its war dammit!

Great! :)
Oh, please let me know if you would rather play Team Blue or Team Red. If you don't (want to) make a choice, or if too many players choose one side, then I will let the lot decide As for the weather and ground conditions: I think it's a good idea that the two players can also agree on something. I have updated the rules in this respect.
Maybe I'll get a fancy forum thread like the other tournaments, otherwise I'll post the updates here.

I'll take Blue for the ... :cool:

632aeffec0f15e658d36133c3a2a0e37.jpg

interested as well. Prefer team Blue, but will play Red if there are not enough players.

I have a quick question, Hohenfels:
If Team Blue has three players, are all three players expected to play all three battles in the round, or are they split out between the three players (Player 1 takes Blue Attack, Player 2 takes Meeting, etc.)?
Every player is expected to play in all three battles of a round, so every player will have to play a maximum of 8 battles in the whole tournament

Back