Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMFB - need playtesters for new H2H Battle 'Small Nowhere Town'

Fredrocker

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
combat-mission.fredrock-racing.com
Hi Guys, its been a while, I just seem to fade in then fade away. Anywho been working on a batch of new CM stuff as it is one of the few things that keeps me sane. I have created a bunch of new 'X vs AI' which I can playtest and workout the AI all by myself. I just created a new H2H battle and since I haven't been in touch with my old group of playtesters in years, I am asking if a couple of you gents will give this scenario a go...

Small Nowhere Town
0745 Hours, December 26th, 1944
Heavy Fog, No Wind
Temp: Freezing, Ground: Patchy Snow
Length: 1 Hour

Its is a Meeting engagement with forces for both sides equal to a Platoon (+) of Armored Infantry. Small map 400n x 400m. I believe the battle will consume less than the hour of the allotted time maybe even less than 45 minutes depending on the players. Well anyway, feedback good, bad, or ugly is always appreciated. You can find this Scenario and all the new and upgraded to game engine 4.x scenarios at my Combat Mission Site (HERE). If you do play the battle drop the feedback here at FGM or through the contact email at my site.

Also I am working on a new campaign 'Task Force Baum' which has nine battles and I could be looking for some playtesters for it also... info to come...

I will have to make more appearances' in the future as I miss you guys...

Back