Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CW-Contact-Front-H2H-version

Hello gentlemen, someone told me you were trying out my scenario. I'm curious how the game is coming along. How far are you?

Things are heating up now, I have achieved the first objective, checking for the Jeep driver. My troops ran into an ambush in the woods on my left and a squad got badly mauled. But luckily had a platoon moving up that were able to assist.

Thanks for the update, how many minutes did you play at this point?

It's been awfully quiet on the radio for a long time now. Any news from the brave lads of the British 43rd Recce?

Still going strong, the first objective has secured. Making slow but sure progress toward the next but expect I will run out of time as only 24 minutes remain.
The game is really fun to play and seems well balanced.

@Bulletpoint The game has ended with a German Tactical Victory. As Allied I gained two of the victory locations, but the arrival of the xis tank toward the end stopped me having any chance of getting the final location. That said this was a really fun scenario to play and with the large map you could develop many different attacking plans.

I recommend others should give it a go.

Thanks for your feedback. I especially appreciate that you recommend the scenario even though you were not quite able to take all three locations.

The last objective is tricky to take, because you need to capture all the town houses to get the points. Did you manage to take any of them or were you completely prevented from advancing?

I'm glad you had fun with it, and it seems to have worked out generally like I intended it to. The German armour arrives late, and the exact arrival time is quite variable, so the late game could be quite unpredictable.

I will graduate this scenerio from the proving grounds to the scenario depot and apply it for the Blitz' scenario of the month. Thanks for testing it and providing feedback.

Back