Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

DG's news corner

D

Dutch Grenadier

Guys I'm going away for a few days with my family. We are going to the Belgium coast from Wednesday till Sunday. So turns or any work on the Bagration campaign will be delayed. I'll sort everything out before I go.

@Rico
Let's see if we can get some turns out for Rikonovo before I go. (once the new battle has started)

I will check in from time to time but that depends if I have any time for that.

Greetings,
Bram (DG)

We can get started before I go mate. I leave on Wednesday

Small update:

We are having a blast! Yesterday we went to Blankenberge to visit Seaworld and a reptile exposition with snakes, huge creepy hairy spiders and all sorts of things. Today is a "rest" day. We are going swimming and to the playground with the kids. Weather is nice and the beer is cold :D

See ya in a few days

I'm back and I had a wonderfull time. Now it's is time adress some Bagration issues and catch up on the Rikonovo campaign.

@Louis
Sorry Louis no pictures.

To my opponents:

@nathangun @poesel71 @Lt Belenko @Nelson1812 @Gunner

It has been a mad house the last few weeks. Long hours at work and we were remodeling our ground floor with plaster. As you guys may have noticed my turnrate has not been what you are used from me. I'm sorry and I'll try to pick it up within the next few days.

Tomorrow it is veterans day in the Netherlands and as a veteran I'll be present of course.

Cheers,

DG

Back