Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[FILM] American Sniper

Louis

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Castelar, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
Directed by Clint Eastwood. Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle's pinpoint accuracy saves countless lives on the battlefield and turns him into a legend. Back home to his wife and kids after four tours of duty, however, Chris finds that it is the war he can't leave behind.

See the trailer:
http://www.americansnipermovie.com/

Admiral6_zps31b5914e.jpg

"Most lethal sniper in American history". Can't decide if that is sad or something to be proud of. The soldiers he served with obviously liked it he was around!

Looks like Chris Kyle is a liar and the USA courts prove that he did lie.

I'll agree the Kyle took some literary license regarding the Ventura incident. Not even sure why except that Kyle must have had the same thoughts as mTk and wished he had followed through with it. I'm surprised the publisher didn't edit it out at the end, but publishers love publicity.
I see Numbers hasn't changed much, making broad statements based on singular events. Let me remind you that Ventura publically added that he had no dispute whatsoever as to the service record that Kyle had.

The film was very good. It had the emotional quality that Unbroken failed miserably at. Was Hollywood at work within the storyline and action? Absolutely, just like it is in every film that is attempting to condense years into hours.

I'll agree the Kyle took some literary license regarding the Ventura incident. Not even sure why except that Kyle must have had the same thoughts as mTk and wished he had followed through with it. I'm surprised the publisher didn't edit it out at the end, but publishers love publicity.
I see Numbers hasn't changed much, making broad statements based on singular events. Let me remind you that Ventura publically added that he had no dispute whatsoever as to the service record that Kyle had.

The film was very good. It had the emotional quality that Unbroken failed miserably at. Was Hollywood at work within the storyline and action? Absolutely, just like it is in every film that is attempting to condense years into hours.

Well it looks like he has lied about other things also, His shooting looters from the top of a dome in New Orleans listen to the following.

He also claims to have killed 2 Texans in the past? LOL He needs to go to jail as a murder if they were true stories.

So there is more then one singular event, he has lied often and and I don't by his story...this is a great American propaganda and war promoting movie. To bad he did not have time to confess these false stories which some say he was going to do.
Did I enjoy the movie, yes it was entertainment just as much as any Disney movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
We always have heard about a grandfather or uncle that was in WW2 or Korea but would not talk about it because war was and is hell on earth. They were to upset with what they saw and maybe had to do as soldiers. Yet this guy brags about, writes a book and a movie made about his time as a soldier? May be I am just a big softy or something but I would not sleep well after killing women and children even if they had weapons or things on them? I think this individual is a heartless SOP and someone that I would not want to be around. His lack of conscience is disturbing and it speaks loudly about a society that lauds him as a hero.

We always have heard about a grandfather or uncle that was in WW2 or Korea but would not talk about it because war was and is hell on earth. They were to upset with what they saw and maybe had to do as soldiers. Yet this guy brags about, writes a book and a movie made about his time as a soldier? May be I am just a big softy or something but I would not sleep well after killing women and children even if they had weapons or things on them? I think this individual is a heartless SOP and someone that I would not want to be around. His lack of conscience is disturbing and it speaks loudly about a society that lauds him as a hero.

Psychopath?...

@2054172 : Maybe you made a hasty judgment against Kyle. He kept his peace of conscience since he NEVER shot a woman or a child. He killed just dirty sand ni**ers, camel jockeys, bas****s, savages,... No need to worry!

[sarcasm off]

Back