Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

First PBEM wanted

U

Ultradave

I'm ready to try PBEM either CMBN or CW. I'd prefer someone who has some experience. I have a Mac and have H2HH and Dropbox set up (I think :) ) and hopefully someone can guide me through using them in the game.

I prefer to play Allied and start with a small battle. Other than than, I'm up for anything. One game at a time, 4-5 turns a week.

Thanks in advance.
Dave

I will answer the call Dave. If you would like to set something up that fits your goals and send it to me I'll try and be a worthy oponent. Quick battle or scenario is good. I too use H2HH and dropbox. My email address can be found under my profile (envelop).

rctravis,

I think I just started a quick battle setup and shared the drop box folder. I think :)

Dave

I got the invite and the first file. I cannot see the parameters though. Please list them here for me.

It's small force, small map, meeting engagement, august 1944, standard rarity, US for me, German for you, both sides mix of forces, random map, no preview. I think that's everything.

Yes, I think I've got the hang of the process now and have the H2HH running too to manage things (nice on a mac since it's a bother to get to the import and export emails folders).

Thanks for the game David! If you get the hankering for another just send it on! Thanks again.

Yeah. I so rarely play axis I was giddy with the thought of buying one of those beast. :D It is the bane of allied commanders of this game -- dealing with the big cats on a level playing field. Unpleasant in the best of circumstances.

Back