Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Flare to Propuh

A

Aulette

Hi mate, are you ok? Still interested in our games, Im shooting flare here couse I was trying contact with you in PVT and H2HH. As we are with 28 days from my last file, I supposed OPF Commander is MIA :)

That´s CMSF are is like dead town, like all the world don´t play CMSF anymore...

Great news boss, I have all modules and all patchs of all CMs, I can play anything you want.

We can play any scenario mirrored you wanna for ladder our you choose scenario and I choose side. Yours choose.

My Drop box is: aulette@gmail.com

Cheers

HAHAHAH Bootie, you can send setup for any CMA scenario also, if you want!

With Shock Force 2 released there will be new life here in this area. :)

Maybe SF 2 will bring some life but it will be a long time before it has the same amount of content as SF.

Yes, that's right.

But anyway we will be able to play on a map with picking our own troops instead of playing only scenarios - finally! :)

Yes, absolutely right! :)

I've played only four or five H2H battles in CMSF so far because it is not so much fun if your opponent knows your units already from the scenario.
But I like playing it as a single player game because in my opinion the moves and behaviour of the enemy is scripted very well. :)

Ok guys, that's QB limitation kills the game, for when SF2 is scheduled?

Sure, My weapons and drugs war lords are changing fire with you to :)

Nice shok, them we should close market garden. It's coming with Santa claus?

Back