Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Flying Scotsman Returns

Flying Scotsman, one of the world's most famous locomotives, has returned to the West Coast mainline......As a Kid I use to go to all the main stations to collect Train numbers, the Scotsman was one of them

Railway enthusiasts welcomed its return following a £4.2m restoration project, which lasted 10 years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35515743

Even if I´m not in locomotives - it is nice to see men value and rescue things what were and most of the time are still iconic. Would wish there were more resue of iconic historic things in the world.

Greetings :)

Awesome stuff Hedgehog....I am in the process of designing a future model rr (HO Scale) that I will be building in my basement with my grandsons who are 5,2, and 1 years old... figure it will be a multi-year/decade project but will teach the lil buggers, wiring, modelbuilding, history, etc... much better then playing on the phone or PS4 getting mush brain like me.... lol

Thanks for sharing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome stuff Hedgehog....I am in the process of designing a future model rr (HO Scale) that I will be building in my basement with my grandsons who are 5,2, and 1 years old... figure it will be a multi-year/decade project but will teach the lil buggers, wiring, modelbuilding, history, etc... much better then playing on the phone or PS4 getting mush brain like me.... lol

Thanks for sharing...
Yes you are spot on mate......That project in the basement sounds like magic......Well done Sir for modeling the boys right

Wow, what a calm/sure hand the painter has! And nice tool to hold the distance and lay the weight of the hand on it.

What´s funny on that? Looks like all the trains and busses what come currently to Germany looks like that. Why should it be better in Britain?

Back