Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Great movie scenes.

Sorry, Doug. I never enjoyed this film.
rant <on>
I just find so much wrong with this flick that I take no please in it. It's so over the top that the militarily ignorant won't discern facts from fictions. Beginning with Chapter 2, 1LT Aldo Raine wears Special Services insignia in 1941 even though that brigade was not formed until May '43. I get that parts are amusing but the whole just promotes Hollywood's "barbarous soldier" philosophies.
rant <off>
That's it, mates. I'll just slink back into my man-cave and sulk for a while until sufficiently solaced with Yuengling. Ya'll should keep munching popcorn and enjoy the movies.

@Badger73 , well said. I've never found Quentin Tarantio's strength as a director to be rooted in historical accuracy. Rather than that, he seems to focus on the interpersonal relationships between the characters in his films.

For example...note the synergy between Jules and Vincent in this poignant scene:

And you have to admire the mutual respect between Bill and the Bride in this heartbreaking scene:

giphy.gif

Back