Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hello Everyone

Thank you for having me in the Few Good Men.
I've been playing wargames most of my life, started with plastic figures, then Squad Leader, followed by Advanced Squad Leader and many many computer games as friends to game with became few and far between. I have some forces experience but am now a Vicar! Even played Time Commanders on BBC2 in 2005 with some other Vicar Buddies. The Battle of Teutoberg Forest. If you're interested it can be found here ...

I'd quite like to play a human in Combat mission as I tend to beat the AI most of the time ...

Once again, thank you for having me!

Seb Toombs (Andy)

I remember this first time round and from memory the guest teams usually got slaughtered so well done!!!!

Welcome and when you finish your first round of games I would be up for a battle.

@Seb Toombs Greetings and well wishes, may your bad luck be fleeting and your good luck be awesome.

Howdy, Enjoy the madness , gaming, banter, intelligent discussion and @mTk awesome humour (some of this may be sarcasm - be warned).

I have some forces experience but am now a Vicar!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! Assume the comments re: finding God in a foxhole etc have been and gone (I'm editing on the fly - be aware re:mad:Zinzan he's a bit..... "undiplomatic" at time :cool: ).

Even played Time Commanders on BBC2 in 2005 with some other Vicar Buddies. The Battle of Teutoberg Forest.
VERY, VERY COOL in such an uncool way, I loved the idea of that programme, but stopped watching after spending so much time ranting and raving over sooooo much of it at the same time. :D

Back