Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

hello from Numberz (2054172)

Welcome back, glad to hear you're doing better.

I'm newish (and stranger than normal) since you were away so what's this about multiple strange avatars? (A disturbed soul wants to know ;) )

Well I use to switch avatars often, daily or more often...just bored and I like variety.

I did gather that I just figured some of the avatars must have been interesting (considering the depraved people on this board :) )

I did gather that I just figured some of the avatars must have been interesting (considering the depraved people on this board :) )

There were those that were interesting for sure, and as depraved as some of these guys are, they are ,fair, honest, loyal, and honorable a bunch as one could get.
My problem is that I only have access on my phone which is old and sad. I do not have a working computer and at present do not see the need. Also for your info I have not had a TV for over 20 years.

Crap... everytime I do Math it comes down to 'Numberz'... get back in line and double time to the top of the mountain... you were a leader... we need you out front my friend

Back