Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hello

P

Pvt. Sofronije

Hi everyone! :)

My name is Nikola Gluvajic and I live in Laktasi (Bosnia & Herzegovina). I'm also a member of The Blitz (Mr Chuck), so some of you probably know me from there. I haven't played CM for more than a year and even then I wasn't a great player, but I suppose that comes with experience. :) And I hope I'll gain much of that under the roof of this fine club. See you on the battlefield! :cool:

Cheers
Nikola

welcome and I am sure you will have fun playing here also.

Thanks, guys! I'm still browsing the site, but I like what I see! And there is lots to be seen here... :)

Welcome aboard Pvt. Sofronije... jump right in and enjoy, we have a great group of gentlemen here.

Hi everyone! :)

My name is Nikola Gluvajic and I live in Laktasi (Bosnia & Herzegovina). I'm also a member of The Blitz (Mr Chuck), so some of you probably know me from there. I haven't played CM for more than a year and even then I wasn't a great player, but I suppose that comes with experience. :) And I hope I'll gain much of that under the roof of this fine club. See you on the battlefield! :cool:

Cheers
Nikola

If you fancy playing a Mirror Scenario let me Know

Thanks, Fredrocker! I can see already that the club's name is well deserved! :)

I joined the Blitz few years ago and found the link to FGM there. Sometimes I visited this club as a guest and read some interesting threads. I never joined because I had enough games going on over there. But then I was forced to pause a year and when I came back I found that the blitz is not so active as it used to be. I posted few days ago and got only one opponent. So I decided to try my luck here... :)

Thanks, Fredrocker! I can see already that the club's name is well deserved! :)

I joined the Blitz few years ago and found the link to FGM there. Sometimes I visited this club as a guest and read some interesting threads. I never joined because I had enough games going on over there. But then I was forced to pause a year and when I came back I found that the blitz is not so active as it used to be. I posted few days ago and got only one opponent. So I decided to try my luck here... :)

If you fancy playing a Mirror Scenario let me Know

I just went through the rules of Domination 2011. Now I have to go and tomorrow I'll join the army! :)

Back