Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hello.

Do I sense a rivalry brewing? Hmm?
Haha. No I think I'm pretty much the apprentice in that area.

Yeah Right -
That's the sign of a hardcore competitive gamer - just brush of any suggestion of competition whilst idly assessing your opponents skills, weaknesses and calculating probabilities to game the system. Not to mention being charming all the whilst. (Oh just ignore Zinzan, I try to)

HAH I've got your number, typical Kiwi trick (Sheesh that's coming from a guy who uses a memorable All Black players name as a callsign... Just ignore the rambling old fart - at least YOU can! :eek:)

Yeah Right -
That's the sign of a hardcore competitive gamer - just brush of any suggestion of competition whilst idly assessing your opponents skills, weaknesses and calculating probabilities to game the system. Not to mention being charming all the whilst. (Oh just ignore Zinzan, I try to)

HAH I've got your number, typical Kiwi trick (Sheesh that's coming from a guy who uses a memorable All Black players name as a callsign... Just ignore the rambling old fart - at least YOU can! :eek:)

Hello! Ah, yes, the great Zinzan Brooke. Makes me proud to be a Kiwi [wipes tear from eye]. Used to hear his name a lot in my youth - and it's a cool name, let's face it. But I swear on my mothers grave Zinzan, I'm no gamer. Competitive and calculating? Sure, but only in the cut-throat business of making the occasional 'then and now' WWII picture for the photo gallery on here. It's a very dirty business :) But, no, haven't been a gamer since the 80's, back in the Pac-Man and Donkey Kong days. Heh. Hey, thanks for the comment Zinzan. Gave me a smile! Cheers!

Back