Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Heroes and Generals

Looking forward to the review. I'm still having a devil of a time entering a battle, its like flipping a coin...waiting for the battle to load 50% of the time it fails. Is the server only European based? Maybe that's my problem.

Wow glad you guys like the game. Perhaps we could indeed try to find some time to form a squad. And yes it will take some time to get some fancy weapons but it is worth it. Best is to play staged battles. The wait time to enter one is less then a minute while entering a war battle takes over 5 minutes.

If you can you can spend money on buying a veteran membership or a ribbon booster. To speed things up. Every once in awhile you get a veteran membership for free.

Ow and my player name is Grenadier79.
I'll ask around how I can change my name to [FGM]Grenadier79

I asked on the forum. You can not change your account name :( but you can change your player name.

@Bootie What is your account name for friends purposes?
Oh, and a question. Why are some friendlies designated with a blue triangle and some orange/yellow?

yellow means they are on your squad. Blue mean they are on your team. and no name designation means SHOOT! :)

Cool, thanks.

Played a bit more ... if you play with a squad, can you communicate and co-ordinate... or is is still basically a mad running around and shooting?

It is an FPS so people are Always running around like headless chickens :p While in a squad there is no extra communication but we have TS. There are no ingame communications (yet)

Back