Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hey guys i'm the new one :)

Ganz genug, meine Freunden! Auf Englisch bitte für alle anderen. Einmal bier, bitte!
"Enough, my friends. In English please for everyone else. Another beer, please." :2charge:

He/You were speaking a non-English language!! I just figured it was either some Geek-talk or regional accent!!!! :)
(Errr sorry - I seem to be saying that a lot recently - this is a poor attempt at humour, probably)

BTW I'll have a pint.
Ta Muchly
(Cheers - hic -)

Hello Samurai Dog, welcome to THE FEW GOOD MEN! :)
Good to have you with us!

Hi Samurai Dog!
Welcome to the FGM!
You have definitely landed in the right place to meet people with your common interest in WW-II and CM!
All the best on the CM Front!
Adio!

Gday from downunder, mighty samurai. If you want a match with a newb. Just ask

Hey People :)
I just wanted to say im back , i moved to another town ( the first time moving out , from the country sid to he big city ^^) now that i know how to survive and get the internet working ( at least for wargaming :D ) i would be glad if someone is in for a combat mission final blitzkrieg match :)
I dont know if i need a new forum approval, or something like this.
Anyways would love to play finally some combat mission online :)
see you around ! :cheerso:

I just wanted to say im back , i moved to another town ( the first time moving out , from the country sid to he big city ^^) now that i know how to survive and get the internet working ( at least for wargaming :D ) i would be glad if someone is in for a combat mission final blitzkrieg match :)
I dont know if i need a new forum approval, or something like this.
Anyways would love to play finally some combat mission online :)
I'm game!

Hey yourself - also Hey to all the animals, both pet & free :)

BIG cities are fun, scary, exciting, mind-altering, life changing and deadly - I love them. (Good Luck)
Oh I will - (If you're particularly unlucky)

Hey yourself - also Hey to all the animals, both pet & free :)

BIG cities are fun, scary, exciting, mind-altering, life changing and deadly - I love them. (Good Luck)

Oh I will - (If you're particularly unlucky)

yes people with cars and bicyles (which are many) are especially deadly ^^ but thank you. I look three times now before i take a step out xD home on the country side stuff was different :D

Welcome oh Hound of Samurai
CMFB is just the start. Soon you too will be assimilated
Many days and years of happy gaming await you!

Back