Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi, Im UkranianBeast

U

UkrainianBeast

Hi people. I am new to your forums. I have been reading and studying WWII books for about 20 years. Because I am originally from Ukraine, I mostly read Eastern Front books. But I have read plenty of books about D-Day and other Western Front areas. Never been interested in the Pacific front. But I think I have read 1 or two books about it, watched The Pacific. Loved the Band of Brothers, watched it probably 7 or 8 times.

So that's me.

Hey welcome to the club. Its funny I just started a new section on Ukrainian military in the modern armies section today. :)

So are you a gamer too or just a military history fan?

Thanks Everyone! I am a gamer too. I am playing World of Tanks, (that's the only WWII game I have), other than that Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Fuel, CS:S, Fallout 3.
I have always wanted to play WWII and Modern miniatures, but this city sucks, we have no game store, we have no public gathering place, and it's expensive as hell.

Well it's about time we have a UkrainianBeast around here...i I would love to play minitures also...but no one is close to where I live here in the Grest White North.

Welcome and enjoy.

Well it's about time we have a UkrainianBeast around here...i I would love to play minitures also...but no one is close to where I live here in the Grest White North.

Welcome and enjoy.

Thanks! UkrainianBeast SMASH!!!!!

96hulk.jpg

Welcome dude! I think you will find some decent players here that will meet your WWII obsession.
I'm also interested in the Eastern front. Especially the Dutch SS volunteers who served in Army group north.

PLaying with miniatures is so nice...I also don't have fellow players :)
I even don;t have fellow players for Dungeons and Dragons....and i'm very good Game master :)

Hmm, I need a DungeonMaster here in Krasnodar :)

UkrainianBeast, so where do you live? :)

Back