Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

If Fury Was A British Film

I had not seen a Squire video in ages. Thanks for reminding me he was out there.

Such graphics would be great for CM! ... (except for the infantry)

The game is War Thunder. Looks good and free to play, but historically accurate in the same way as Fury: technically correct down to the last mm of armour plate, but wildly outside any kind of historical tactical context.

Ah, the dead giveaway is that some planes turn up half way through. World of Tanks doesn't include aircraft (there's World of Planes for that), but War Thunder has mixed air and ground battles all the way from early WW2 to modern-ish.

The credits of that video are like a mini who's-who of the online tank game crowd from both War Thunder and World of Tanks - they all meet up at gaming conventions and Bovington- but I don't think they're tied to one game or another. Jingles certainly isn't: he quit being a Wargaming community content creator a while ago now after Wargaming demonstrated a classic post-Soviet attitude towards freedom of speech.

Back