Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

I'm Calling the Grinder out.

OH-..... Ow-.... Ahhhhhhh @Meat Grinder & @Titan

I must get a comfy bath drawn, some soft bubbles a glass of martini and a handsome assistant for this one.......

Cooo-eeeeee this could be goodish.

(Anyway I'll now return you to your normal musings, please ignore the interruption..)

btw that @Titan laddy does seem a bit uppitty doesn't he,...... I like the bugger!

@Titan Hehe, you know I love a good "call out" public forum challenge. I'll accept.....but not right now. As you can see....

Screenshot 2019-01-05 07.58.57.png

.....I currently have no less than six games going, which is about two more than I'm comfortable with.

So, I'll have to take a rain check. In the mean time, since you seem to be coming off your Vegan diet, perhaps you and @MeatEtr might like to play. He seems to be stepping into the Ladder ring in 2019.

@Titan Hehe, you know I love a good "call out" public forum challenge. I'll accept.....but not right now. As you can see....

View attachment 16285

.....I currently have no less than six games going, which is about two more than I'm comfortable with.

So, I'll have to take a rain check. In the mean time, since you seem to be coming off your Vegan diet, perhaps you and @MeatEtr might like to play. He seems to be stepping into the Ladder ring in 2019.

I know you do....Pencil my name in at the end of that list. We got unfinished business :)

I actually have seven games going. Forgot about the huge QB I was starting with @WinOrLose .

@Meat Grinder your next on my list, if memory serves you called me out for a ladder match like 2 years ago... LOL better late then never right! :D

Glad to hear you finally got your nerve up. Too bad I'm all booked up right now. Don't worry, I have plenty of ass whuppins to go around for everybody.......eventually. ;-)

I would if I could but just added a few more games to my CM plate. @Meat Grinder your next on my list, if memory serves you called me out for a ladder match like 2 years ago... LOL better late then never right! :D

@Titan consider yourself added to my list as well, I'll get back to you when more room clears up!

Meat grinder and meat eater...What a duo to run into, Never mind i kill em all.

Meat grinder and meat eater...What a duo to run into, Never mind i kill em all.

No worries, like most of my opponents this will be your final resting place! :p:eek:

18h9xrz6ja2b6jpg.jpg

No worries, like most of my opponents this will be your final resting place! :p:eek:

18h9xrz6ja2b6jpg.jpg

Ha..Well well, I note there are two heads and neither are mine..Which means ones your's and the other Meat Grinders only thing i don't know is who is who.. I don't think you realize what your dealing with here.....I gobble players like you up for Breakfast and then stick their heads out on a stick just like that. it's all very good saying what you are going to do whilst hiding behind the good ole " sorry got to many games going " All i can say step up to the plate big Fella and you'll get yours. I'm ready to go!!!!!

Back