Rinaldi

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
Hey @Josey Wales great video as always. I always like to see folks in a meeting engagement not treat it as a wild rush to the objective. I find that often backfires magnificently for the person trying to bite and hold like that, definitely applaud your approach - even if it wasn't necessarily successful this time. Nasty grenade duel at the 5 minute mark too. Frankly nothing but bad luck with the Stummels; the Greyhound's got good all-round situational awareness so it looks like it just got the first spots and shots.

Great fight out of both of you.

Josey Wales

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
1 game.
Thanks @Rinaldi, yeah the Greyhound did very well out of that engagement but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Can we expect a video from you at some point in the future?

Rinaldi

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
Sadly no, not for the foreseeable future I think. I will be attempting to do some text AARs of Singleplayer affairs. It's a matter of time to do PBEMs in games as complex as CM currently.

HauptmannKyle

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Email
patrick_kyle13@hotmail.com
Have to say at least it was entertaining to watch! Gotta love how Olaf almost seeks to drive into everything he can on a drunken rampage.

rocketman

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
We don't need no stinking "Follow" command :)
Great fun, very well done as usual.
Vid shows one of my pet peeves with PBEM and that is how tank riders and TC "jiggle around". Don't see that in single player at all. Logged that bug ages ago. Not solved :(