Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Josey Wales CM Vids

Hey @Josey Wales great video as always. I always like to see folks in a meeting engagement not treat it as a wild rush to the objective. I find that often backfires magnificently for the person trying to bite and hold like that, definitely applaud your approach - even if it wasn't necessarily successful this time. Nasty grenade duel at the 5 minute mark too. Frankly nothing but bad luck with the Stummels; the Greyhound's got good all-round situational awareness so it looks like it just got the first spots and shots.

Great fight out of both of you.

Sadly no, not for the foreseeable future I think. I will be attempting to do some text AARs of Singleplayer affairs. It's a matter of time to do PBEMs in games as complex as CM currently.

Have to say at least it was entertaining to watch! Gotta love how Olaf almost seeks to drive into everything he can on a drunken rampage.

After several months away from CM, I have finally gotten around to playing a game and creating this AAR, hope you enjoy!

Great video as always. The only thing I miss would be more strategic updates. So that when for example suddenly Panthers appear, there would be an immediate strategic update to let us know where they came from, and where they are now.

@Bulletpoint always appreciate your feedback. Yep it's a tricky balancing point between updates and action, I am always conscious of the flow of the vid and not having too many 'stop' points. I did show later where the Panthers came from but realise this was a bit cumbersome.

What I'm experimenting with in part 2 is having a flyover with icons on when I change the area I'm talking about. For example, currently when I cut from one side of the map to the other I just put in a fade and say 'Over on the left flank, 1st Plt blah, blah...' But I think it'll be clearer to say this whilst flying over 1st Plt on the left flank for just a few seconds to help orientate the viewer and then cut to the action. I could of course also do this for events like the example you have given above. We'll see how the next one goes.

Back