Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Just some random sh*t.

Guys cool down.... I'd like to back Badger here in that he has a point... we avoid religion and politics on the forums and any other contentious stuff. May seem harsh but I only do it to avoid flame wars that have blighted every other gaming community Ive had the pleasure/displeasure to be part off.

I also however cant condone calling folk dickheads on the forum either so everyone take a step back and move on.

Full disclosure. My original reply to "The Faith Tones" album cover was done in poor taste. After seeing Badger's post and reflecting on the contents of my original post, I elected to edit my reply to its current content. My sincere apologies to @Badger73 in particular and the club membership in general.

Well I'm the main culprit here.
To clarify...

Yes I get it, I will tone things down a bit.
Since I've been on the forum for 7 years (!!!) now, I've grown comfortable and relaxed around you guys.
My humour does tend toward the absurd and irreverent. Even purile. :)
I've been using this thread in particular to joke around quite a lot.

Although I am a deeply spiritual person, I have little (well, none actually) respect for organised religions of any brand.
But I can see that it is greatly upsetting certain people and I will refrain from posts that poke fun at any such institutions of power.

I will keep it G rated, with zero politics or religion. :censored:

safety.jpg

Last edited:
Back