Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Kohlenklau/Phil is a Casualty, medics helping, best wishes offered

Z

Zinzan

Cross posted from Battlefront forums - apologies to MJKerner over there for quoting without permission.

Also apologies if the Kohlenklau over there isn't ours - whilst I want to beat him I don't want to hurt him :)

- - - start quote - - - -
"I asked Kohlenklau/Phil if he'd like me to post this message because, frankly, he does so much for the CM community in the form of modding, making campaigns for us to enjoy, and in general, is a great cheerleader for the game. He gave me the OK.

I wanted to let the community know that Kohlenklau is in the hospital after having a heart attack and bypass surgery. I just got off the phone to him, and his spirits are good (but he's sore, of course. As he put it, he feels like he took an 88 to the chest!), and should be back home this weekend. It was a big surprise for him, since he's otherwise healthy, relatively young (from my perspective. lol), works out and doesn't smoke. But those factors should help him have a speedy recovery.

If you want to contact him and wish him well, please send him a PM.
- - - end quote - - - - -

To Phil/Kohlenklau

Hope you get better soon, don't hurry it and don't stress it. We need you to be playing and bantering and organising us all. :)

Best wishes and apologies if anyone doesn't like such posts - you can suck it up :)

Back