Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a Opponent (Rookie) CMFB

R

Rikkei

hi guys, I've browsed the forum a little bit the last few days and would now like to step into an online match, possibly with some help and explanations, I also do not know exactly if I have all the extensions and necessary mods.

I also do not know exactly if I have all the extensions and necessary mods.

Mods are only cosmetic in these games, and there are not yet any expansion packs released for CMFB, so if you got the base game you're good to go.

I'd recommend playing singleplayer quite a bit before getting into games against human opponents though.

hi guys, I've browsed the forum a little bit the last few days and would now like to step into an online match, possibly with some help and explanations, I also do not know exactly if I have all the extensions and necessary mods.

Hey Bud FYI Meat Grinder has built his reputation by playing newbies that are learning the game...The reality is its the only way he can get his ladder ranking up, When you post a the Word "Rookie looking for a game" he's like an alcoholic in a bar, he trolls around looking to beat up on new players. Dont accept any private messages from him for a ladder game

Does'nt look like you have any takers...If you want a match i will throw my hat in the ring with you if you wish...Ill even let you choose the parameters if you like. I only play ladder games but hey..Only if your up for it.

Beware of anyone saying they only play ladder games. Seeing one's position on a ranking list does strange things to a man. Try to find someone ready to play a relaxed and friendly non-ladder game.

Hey Bud FYI Meat Grinder has built his reputation by playing newbies that are learning the game...The reality is its the only way he can get his ladder ranking up, When you post a the Word "Rookie looking for a game" he's like an alcoholic in a bar, he trolls around looking to beat up on new players. Dont accept any private messages from him for a ladder game

Less talk, more turns, Bitch. I notice you have slowed *way* down on your turn rate in our current game. Can I expect it to end some time this year?

@Rikkei , ignore @Titan , he's a bitter man. :)

Less talk, more turns, Bitch. I notice you have slowed *way* down on your turn rate in our current game. Can I expect it to end some time this year?

@Rikkei , ignore @Titan , he's a bitter man. :)

Me the Bitch!!! Wohhhh..lets slow down a bit here bud.....I just had to wait 4 days to get a turn from you. Im always up for it with you...you are the one constantly ducking and diving me for a proper match with the best opportunties i ever get to sort you out as my Whore is offers of quirky little unbalanced scenarios.

Last edited:
Hi @Rikkei ,

welcome to the FEW GOOD MEN! :)

WE can do a relaxed non-ladder match, if you like. So you can tip your toe into the hard, ruthless world of the pixelfront,
full of disturbing violence, repugnant brutality and infinite cruelty. ;)

:2charge:

P.S.: By the way - would be nice if you'd have the time to post a short introduction in our introduction section to let us know
a little bit about you. :) ----------> https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/introductions.177/

Hi @Rikkei ,

WE can do a relaxed non-ladder match, if you like. So you can tip your toe into the hard, ruthless world of the pixelfront,

P.S.: By the way - would be nice if you'd have the time to post a short introduction in our introduction section to let us know
a little bit about you. :) ----------> https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/introductions.177/

Looks like he has disappeared

Hi @Macharius ,

@Macharius, I've sent you a PM (personal message).

If you haven't found an opponent yet I'd be willing to play a game in CMFB.

Back