Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking opponent(s) for some game(s)

C

Cargol

After the patch a number of games that i was playing cannot be played anymore,therefore i
need some more.
QB or scenario is fine with me

After the patch a number of games that i was playing cannot be played anymore,therefore i
need some more.
QB or scenario is fine with me

I'm a new TFGM member but a CM vet and would like to play a scenario with you, i prefer double blind games so if you could supply me with a list of scenarios you haven't played i could choose one that i haven't, i have no side preferences and my turn rate after the set up phase is very high.

noob

I'm a new TFGM member but a CM vet and would like to play a scenario with you, i prefer double blind games so if you could supply me with a list of scenarios you haven't played i could choose one that i haven't, i have no side preferences and my turn rate after the set up phase is very high.

noob
Ok, here we go
1) A delaying Action
2) Apple Jam St Mere Englise
3) Assault at Huberdiere
4) Carbide Carbide
5) Fire Brigade
These to name a few there are also others that i havent played.
U can pick any of the above or ask another one and i ll tell you if i veplayed it or not.
BTW Welcome aboard!!
5)

No idea.... post an introduction in the introduction section and tell us. And welcome aboard.

You can call me Andy, thanks for the advice, and the welcome, ive posted my intro and some :)

Ok, here we go
1) A delaying Action
2) Apple Jam St Mere Englise
3) Assault at Huberdiere
4) Carbide Carbide
5) Fire Brigade
These to name a few there are also others that i havent played.
U can pick any of the above or ask another one and i ll tell you if i veplayed it or not.
BTW Welcome aboard!!
5)

Thanks for the welcome, i will go with Fire Brigade, will take any side, my email address is : gunfight@nildram.co.uk

So what clubs are you a member of... Blitz, Games Squad, World at War??

How long you been playing CM??

Have we played before??

Im called mash on Blitz and noob on Arma2, Red Orchestra, Battlefront and WeBoB, i dont think ive played you before but i will if you want, fancy a CMBN scenario ?

I played Darkest Hour in the end. I have not played in awile. Cataclysm (WoW) was released :p

Back