Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Medical Problems Warning

A

Aulette

Mates, I'm in the last two days doing medical reviews of a pain that felt last month. Next Tuesday I have a surgery scheduled for myself to remove a tumor, no, it's not malignant, I will not be KIA, not this time, not MIA too. Just a break to remove this enemy of my back and defensive lines and back for the games here.

Was told that I will need to spend five days without sitting, then they are just five days without CMPC, but notebook can be allways a friendly hand, and all my notebook games I hope can keeping on, will be fowarding from hospital, good oportunity to us @Rico and @nathangun play a lot of Commander WW1 turns;-)

This weekend I will send my last turns before going to hospital a Monday. If I can´t finish the setups until Monday, unfortunately I´ll have to start the games only when back surgery next weekend.

Cheers to all and cy ASAP.

Sincerely, Marco

@Aulette No problem mate, your health take a front seat in this case. Glad to hear it's not real serious. We'll see you when you get back and can sit up and recuperate.

God's speed... get back to the battlefield soon...
My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend

This why this place is a Few Good Men ....from around the world you are blessed with people who do care . So from Canada all the best thoughts and prayers go with you on this journey.

Guys with all that good wishes Im already blessed and cared, never see anyone personally, but with all that battalion of good wishes around the world I can´t feel bad, God Bless you all mates. It will be fast, next weekend with all god bless will in my home playing CM again ;-)

Back