Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[Movie] Extraction 2 (Netflix)

We all know how rare it is for a sequel to be as good as or better than the original. I could only think of two, "Aliens" and "Indiana Jones and
the Last Crusade". Well, now I can think of three. I'd forgotten how awesome the action sequences were in "Extraction", but after watching this
I think you'll agree it qualifies.
There were a couple of times I had to stop and rewind just to make sure I saw what I thought I saw. I mean Rake is in the middle of a prison riot,
catches on fire, but just keeps on going using his burning arm as a weapon. WTF!? I mean it's the Russo brothers so I should have expected it.
If you haven't watched the original do so. It gives you an idea what you are going to see. Sort of primes the pump if you will. Hold tight to your
popcorn. You are in for a ride.
-----
-----
Example: He's escaping in a truck headed for a big, closed gate. Drives right through it, right? Standard fare, right? Well, sort of, but not before he
blows it off its hinges with a grenade launcher. Sorry, I know I'm gushing a bit, but you'll understand.
-----
Just found this: "
During a recent appearance on BroBible’s Post-Credit Podcast, (director) Hargrave said they’re waiting to see “how the second movie is received.”
“Fingers crossed, if people enjoy the second one, there already is — and this is without spoiling anything — but there is a story in development for
a third movie in the works. What it is exactly, I can’t say right now, but I believe there is another adventure in the wind for Tyler Rake,” he added."
- Dexertro.com

Last edited:
Loved the first film but thought the 2nd one was poor personally. I mean jeez he takes cover from machine gun fire by hiding behind a ladder :ROFLMAO:

Back