Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Need Help!!!

E

Entrenched

My opponent and I have the dropbox set up for a game. Where do we go from there? How do I get the EMA file to trade turns for a PBEM game?

@Entrenched , details on setting up and using CMHelper here:

http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=61497

But the crude way:

1/. Assuming your opponent has setup the game, in the dropbox folder you are both sharing there should now be a gamename_001.ema file

2/. Copy this file, and Paste it into your C:\Users\username\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\XXXXXX\Game Files\Incoming Email folder

(where XXXX will vary if you are playing Black Sea, or Fortress Italy, or Normandy or whatever)

3/. Run the game, and select the 'Save Games' section; you should see gamename_001 listed.

4/. Once you've completed you turn, and it's prompted you for a output file name (default gamename_002, which you should leave as is), browse to your C:\Users\username\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\XXXXXX\Game Files\Outgoing Email folder

5/. Copy the gamename_002.ema file there into that shared dropbox folder.

CM Helper and other such apps do this all for you, and more.

I cant download H2HH. It says python27.dll is not installed on the computer. Any suggestions?

try to run it as administrator or reinstalling it. It looks for a dynamic link library that is not on the program path or system path or installed with different permissions.

Back