Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Nelsons Gallery

Good video, @Nelson1812. Quick technical question: what editing software are you using to zoom into the screen and remove the menu/navigation bar at the bottom of the CM interface?

Also, I don't know if this happens to anybody else but whenever I watch a CM video, I have a tendency to grab the mouse to change the view! I'm always surprised when that doesn't work!

Good video. Quick technical question: what editing software are you using to zoom into the screen and remove the menu/navigation bar at the bottom of the CM interface?

@Lt. Smash
Purchased Sony movie studio platinum 2013... some months ago, recovering from flu so had me some time to play around. That short film gave me more headaches... but think I getting the hang of the program now.

Also, I don't know if this happens to anybody else but whenever I watch a CM video, I have a tendency to grab the mouse to change the view! I'm always surprised when that doesn't work!

Yes ... all the time.

Im drooling Nelson, hell of a footage, thanks and keep em coming!

Back