Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Newb looking for someone: PBEM/CMBN

B

Bierbauch

Greetings:
Looking to get back into PBEM. I played pbem in CMAK back in 2002 before the CM Helper. I currently have the CMBN big bundle 4.0 installed. I am learning how the CM helper works and would like to get into some very small matches to start off. I dont care which side I play, or what type of scenario. I am an old fart but learn quickly with a little help. If you want to play some relaxing matches and get your success rate up I am the perfect candidate for you. I would like to post the matches in the ladder competition even though I am sure I will suck. If you are interested just send me an e-mail and I promise I will respond. Thanks

MG-FYI-I sent Titan a PM requesting a match. If he does not want some easy wins I am going to give you a holler if that is ok. Thanks

Ok Mate...I'll give you a crack :)...I'm suprised Meat grinder didnt gobble you up in a game.....But hey i,m in
Hey Titan:
PK's computer took a major dump and is questionable for a while. If you have the time I would appreciate your time. You decide the match, please make it small, quick, and dirty. Panzer Kraut really helped me get started but I still need some OJT. Thanks and Merry Xmas.

Ok..Ill send you something small.....how does British attack vrs Luftwaffe sound. luftwaffe defending. Small

No problem Titan. I checked our time differences and I am 20 hours behind you. That means the "world" wont end for me on the 23rd:cheerso: Merry Xmas Eve. I'm going to bedo_O

Nice got turn waiting for when you get up. FYI...There is a standard house rule everyone tends to bide by is that the defender cannot bombard the attackers setup zone. As you can see i only have a very limited area to setup in and bombing it you just couldnt help but destory a good part of my army

Brutal stuff, German firepower is so much better than the Brits
I assume that this message was for our 1st game. Since it is now Wednesday in your part of the world I also assume you are off to work. I am leaving here for home in 24 hours and I would like to start our next match (if you want another win:)) from my home desktop so how about we start another match Thursday evening after you get home and settled? I agree about not shelling the setup zones. BTW-if you are in the ladder competition I have no problem with you posting our matches, I wanted to get my name out there anyway and I know there wont be any wins in my column for a few months:) Stay Safe.

Got home 3 hours ago Titan. Because of my internet here at home (0.6 Kb-YES 600 bits per second) I finally got your request downloaded. It looks like we will not be matching like we did during the holiday when I was in Phoenix. Basically I am saying it will probably be one turn a day in lieu of a game a day. Anyway-I will have the next turn to you asap:) Thanks for your patience.

Back