Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Panther Dawn

R

Reaver

Whilst moving to position Joachim's Panther spots movement up ahead. His gunner, ever alert to his commander's instructions, lays his weapon with expert precision. A moment later the dawn is split apart by the report of a single 75mm discharge...

CMNormandy2011-07-1711-00-48-21Edit.jpg

Edited on advice of Bootie.

Attachments

• CM Normandy 2011-07-17 11-00-48-21 Edit.jpg
    CM Normandy 2011-07-17 11-00-48-21 Edit.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 15
Thank you very much Sir. I've done as you suggested and it's a lot better.

Nice picture...!!

You should use photobucket and just paste the image tags in here... saves having to hover over to see the pic.

What would I have done with out good old PhotoBucket :)

I can see the 'photobucket' hanging on the back of the PzV... I wonder what kind of photo's the PzV is carrying, maybe family Pictures like: PzIV, PzVI, and long lost cousin JadPzV.

And lets not forget young Pz38(t) from his brother Jagdtiger and his wife Elephant. His nephew wrote him a letter last time.

Dear uncle Panther,

I hear you are in France now. Did you not like Russia anymore? I hear the weather is nice in France but that the mean green machines have landed. Grandfather Mephisto came yesterday and told me that he has been in France to. He still spits his exhaustpipe each time he hears the name Mark VI. I told him that when I grow up that I want to be a Panzer VI just like uncle Tiger and fight the "red threat". Granfather told me that the bullets "tickle" your armor but that you have to watch out for the larger bullets. They can really hurt your armor.

Mommy made me a nice cup engineoil with a snif of diesel in it. Yummy! I hear you have to search for oil and diesel. That is sad. Ow and before I forget. My brother joined the Panzer corps to. He is a Flakpanzer now. His friends gave him a cool nickname "Wirbelwind". My brother says that life in the militairy aint that bad but that the Mosquito's realy sting. He is in France to. Can you look after him when you see him?

Well take care uncle Panther. I miss you!

Regards,
your nephew Pz38(t)

Back