Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Patch 1.01 released

Thanks to all who have suggested means to end my dilemma. The prob is solved. I ripped CMBN from my comp and re-installed from scratch, then ran patch without a hitch. Fired up the game and 1.01 is the version I am running. In the process, I lost all my old game turns but mTk's last one. So if your playing a game with me, please resend last turn and we should be able to move out. Sorry for the delay, but Im not the sharpest tack in the box when it comes to computers.

I installed the "updated" 1.01 patch on my Mac and haven't had any problems. In fact, several of the issues that I reported have been fixed, but it seems like we should expect a 1.02 shortly because lots of people are having issues. Started a new game with my buddy from work (he's on a PC) and his men won't move at all. Several people who upgraded their Macs to Lion now can't even open the game. Looks like lots of fixes and lots of stuff got broken.

Has anyone experienced the following problems with the patch? Before the patch I had no difficulties, after the patch, vehicles won't move. Doesn't matter what order I give them, they just sit. In addition, I lost the down arrow pitch control on my camera. I am running on a mac laptop and wondering if anyone else has run into this problem. Also, I have not updated to Lion. I am still running system 10.6.8

Vehicles/infantry not moving is the same problem my coworker is having. He's on a Windows box, but the behavior sounds similar (I'm not sure if single player is affected for him or not, but PBEM definitely is). I think the camera controls being messed up is a known issue with 1.01 for the Mac. I think I recall it being mentioned in one of the threads on the BFC forum.

Cue-Ball and Wonderjeep welcome to the FGM. Post an introduction in the correct section? And maybe you can still join the Domination? Always in need for more players.

Thank you for the welcomes. I will look for the correct section for an introduction. BTW, I reloaded the patch and there was no change. My vehicles are still stuck in PBEM mode. Opened a ticket and Battlefront tells me to wait. So I guess I am waiting to play actual humans for a while.

Yo Andre'! Good to see you aboard!
Go to the Forums, you'll find the intro section there, it's the first section in the Barracks..

Back