Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Small to medium CMBN QB

Buckykatt

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a slot open for one game. A small to Medium QB would be good or a scenario, whatever works for you. Standard house rules would apply and possibly some armor rules, can discuss. Ladder is OK too although I don't care either way.

I have a slot open for one game. A small to Medium QB would be good or a scenario, whatever works for you. Standard house rules would apply and possibly some armor rules, can discuss. Ladder is OK too although I don't care either way.
.....raises hand

Me! Me!

I'm way overdue for a CM game.

I am totally down with whatever floats your boat. I am just happy to have a game.

That said.....I have always enjoyed perusing the Scenario Depot and throwing out a few options. So....here are a few possible options:

No Country....

3 Patrol Action

Le Noyer

Char and Char Alike

But really...a QB is just fine too. You pick. I am good with any side too.

Send DB invite to poliphant_1@hotmail.com

Looking forward to the action!

I am totally down with whatever floats your boat. I am just happy to have a game.

That said.....I have always enjoyed perusing the Scenario Depot and throwing out a few options. So....here are a few possible options:

No Country....

3 Patrol Action

Le Noyer

Char and Char Alike

But really...a QB is just fine too. You pick. I am good with any side too.

Send DB invite to poliphant_1@hotmail.com

Looking forward to the action!
I'll take a look and send something off tomorrow. I'm Dave BTW

Sounds good! Please to meet you Dave. Not sure we have played each other before have we? Paul on this end.

No huge rush here. I will forewarn you that after tomorrow I'll be mostly out of commission until Sunday afternoon (the little missus will be in town....so no gaming :( ) Will be good to go after that for a bit though.

Take care man!

I'll check it out tonight. I'm sure it will be fine. I'll do my best to get something out to you asap but like I said it may be a couple of days before I can get on a regular schedule.

I'm putting one in the DB. Looks like a fast paced action packed ass kicker. If it's OK pick your side.
Oh!!!!! I think you have chosen wisely! This sounds like it could be a good one. Do you have any preference for side?

Ha ha! Already done.

I took the American side. You should have a file in the DB folder.

I good with standard rules....what are they now....nothing into setup zone....and nothing pre-planned for round one?

What works for you?

I am curious about nothing pre-planned for R1....does that simply mean no dropping arty on the very first round.....or is it broader in that you cannot schedule arty for future turns either then due to the enhanced accuracy of such barrages? Am I making sense here?

I good with standard rules....what are they now....nothing into setup zone....and nothing pre-planned for round one?

What works for you?

I am curious about nothing pre-planned for R1....does that simply mean no dropping arty on the very first round.....or is it broader in that you cannot schedule arty for future turns either then due to the enhanced accuracy of such barrages? Am I making sense here?
Yes, no pre-planned arty in my mind means nothing planned at all during set-up (including delayed) After turn one..anything goes.

Aww man @coolbreeze....I really could not juggle another at moment. Sorry!

Happy to hit you back after I clear one or two that I have going now and see if you are still wanting to play.

Back