Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Snow is here now!

Why in god's green/white earth would there be cameras everywhere?

Ever think of that....

Is just for our enjoyment of looking at pictures of our dear towns and cities?

I have been against them putting cameras down town here. They say it's to stop vandelism...LOL I believe all we will get is neet picture sof the Vandels doing the crime. Of coarse the cameras will cost a pretty penny and we pay hardly anything to fix the odd flower planter. Yah there's a savings.:rollyeyes:

If you get picture of vandals, you can find them, and make them pay lots of money.

I don't have anything againts camers...dont have nothing to hide...in my company there are more than 170 cameras non stop watching employees. I don't feel uncomfortable at all, but some do. Interesting thing is that they are mostly those who does not work very much...

Btw, cameras ar so cheap today...You can get motorized nightvision IP camera for 20euros in stores...

If you get picture of vandals, you can find them, and make them pay lots of money.

Not so friend..most crimials where hoodies and hats with caps...if they know there are cameras...all one has to do is keep looking down ..never look up. I sold security systems for over 3 years and video from most store robberies are of poor quality and the perp is doing as I said before...therefore no face is shown. So cameras in towns showing major corners etc. are there for future use.

I don't have anything againts camers...dont have nothing to hide...in my company there are more than 170 cameras non stop watching employees. I don't feel uncomfortable at all, but some do. Interesting thing is that they are mostly those who does not work very much...

I am with you in some work environments there is no problem they can be helpful..I worked in a secure young offenders facility and they help to cover your ass if alegations are made on you. Though again there is no promise that they capture the acts that may be theissue.

Btw, cameras ar so cheap today...You can get motorized nightvision IP camera for 20euros in stores...

Yes but their quality may be poor...and when a town or city will purchase them the companies put up the prices...then the cost to install them with town workers...LOL need I say more.

Well, you are right, but, camera can be used as psychological "weapon" too :)

This CCTV cam in Plymouth harbour has got my flat on it.
It's kinda nice to know that burglars will target properties that haven't got a cam pointing at them..:)

suttcam.jpg

http://www.suttonharbourmarina.com/webcam.html

Yah but your flat is so far away it would not do any good any way. You have any in your hallways? Just out side of your window?

POS HAS A GIRL!? WOW....so i went to snoop around.

I found her outside his flat warming up to see him. I snapped this quick picture before she ran off.

Possgirl.png

Hmm that old bird at the bus stop seems familiar, i think i had her last year..

Hey i've just found these below on a dating website but I'm spoilt for choice and can't decide which to contact-

dames.jpg

Back