Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Strength and Faith Scenario - SF2 - H2H

Simple_As

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Strength and faith scenario has syrian gov forces retaking key buildings from dugin terrorists. I've played as the syrians against ai, but there's no AI plan for the terrorists. I'm thinking, what the hell, does anybody wanna go syrian for me?

Same scenario, with me as the uncon, just lemme know if you want any alterations!

Simple_As is that a base game SF2 scenario. If it is I can give it a go

Hey man, that's awesome. I've set up an PBEM+++ with our names. It's Syrians vs Uncons, so you shouldn't need DLC

Quick spoiler alert, you WILL win this scenario as the Syrians, it's just a question of weather you can preserve your forces while you do. Expect IED's, RPG rats and ambushes.

no, it's still greyed out for me on my end. Were you able to choose a faction and set up your positions yet?

let me put in the password then went straight to send email. tried it again hope it works this time

Hey, it worked this time, I've set my PS and placed all my units, it should be your deployment turn now

aaaaand sent,

out of curiosity, did you not setup any predetermined artillery? I was half expecting to lose a good chuck of my boys on turn 1

Back