Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Crazy Eight Tournament

@DellieJonut @Nathangun @Pekische @Meat Grinder

TOTAL SCORE:

Shorker 784 : 837 Dellie

DellieJonut is the winner - CONGRATULATIONS, mate! :)

These were two very exciting matches with a lot of hope and desperation! :D
Thanks a lot for these good games and your excellent turn rate! :)

Good luck to the finalists! ;)

That was a close one. I see you chose Yanks in your allied game, Shorker. The Yanks have a tough time dealing with big cats.
Yes, but my troop mix was nonsense anyway! :D Absolutely unsuitable for this tounament. :eek:
And Dellie is a very tough opponent and crafty hombre! :D

Wow! I swear when I checked the scores the other day I thought I lost to Shorker! Must be getting tired :p

Shorker, you're right up there with the very best I've played. Let's play again soon, something with a less tournamenty feel ;)

I also meant to tell you there were some moments in our games that were some of the most fun I've had. Your infantry ambushing my tanks in the dark, my HQ unit rescuing my surrendering tank crew near the end. It was great.

Well Pekische, I guess it's just you and me. I'll update the bracket tomorrow.

@Nathangun , care to give us one more ride?

OK gentlemen, I have picked a new map. A pleasant map.

CM%20Normandy%202016-03-29%2012-41-17-27_zps53vx7bnc.jpg~original

I propose the that all settings to be random for the next battle, including purchase, :eek: just to be cruel.

Attachments

• Meet Large Village QB-058.zip
    116.7 KB · Views: 0
@Pekische I've been meaning to ask you something. Are we going to be playing this match with the new patch?

I guess I rhyme when I have the time :p

I have to finish my ongoing mirror match with Shorker. Last 19 turns left. It takes so two weeks or slightly less. So we can wait to patch then or we can start immediately with unpatched engine.... I have no problem to play without patch.... choose what you want....

Let's wait and get patched up. I'd like to go ahead and get that out of the way as soon as possible, just in case any other games pop up.

EDIT: Also, according to the patch notes BFC worked on the computer force selection, so it would be a great chance for us to try it out :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back