Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Job

Really? The scot police is equipped with german BMWs? And the H135 helicopter? Isn´t that type a bit prone to accidents?

Greetings :)

@Sempai

Police Scotland has signed a new contract with Bond Air Services for seven years starting 1st October 2016. The contact also sees an upgrade from the current EC135T2 model to a Turbomeca-powered H135.

The new helicopter will feature a cockpit voice and flight data recorder and a lightweight aircraft recording system which will video helicopter flight systems and instruments within the cockpit. Further safety features will include a helicopter terrain awareness and warning system and the fitting of an emergency locator transmitter.

Police Scotland was formally established on 1 April 2013 and is responsible for policing across Scotland. Police Scotland is the second largest force in the UK after the Metropolitan Police in London. Bond Air Services is part of Babcock International Group.

The amount of times I get told 'I pay your wages'.... Im dying to reply 'I pay your benefits'.

LOL
I think it's anyone on a government pay packet. I had the same thing on the bus home about two years ago. Someone I'd chatted to a few times said I shouldn't wildly spend from the public purse. I laughed thinking he was joking but he was serious. Thought he should have some control on what I could and couldn't spend my salary on.

Back