Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

THREE KINGDOMS - FOG Medieval Campaign - TURN 4

So, it was a slow start but now we're on it like an Ahmish bonnet and flying through the turns. Two small forces, hardly an army even. I'm guessing @Nathangun is going for a draw here, the fox outwits me again!

It won't be long now.

pm7snxN.jpeg

I thought I was beaten. @Nathangun pulled off a beautiful manoeuvre to corner my army , there was no chance of retreat and I'd have lost my siege train too. I needed a win and I barely made it.
The screenshot doesn't show how close it was. Hats off to @Nathangun , you had me in a state of shock.

I thought I was beaten. @Nathangun pulled off a beautiful manoeuvre to corner my army , there was no chance of retreat and I'd have lost my siege train too. I needed a win and I barely made it.
The screenshot doesn't show how close it was. Hats off to @Nathangun , you had me in a state of shock.

Thought I had the battle won.

AGRIGENTO Army I wins the Battle of Trapani -- CATANIA Army I pulls back to Sassano.

AGRIGENTO Army I suffers 26% casualties and is reduced to 10 points (5 effective, as it's Out Of Supply)

CATANIA Army I suffers 61% casualties and is reduced to 3 points.

AGRIGENTO gains 1 Momentum Point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Back over to @chiquichops

Turn 3 Camp 22.jpg

Siege on Trapani.
Rolls a 5
Plus 2 siege train. Plus 4 (accumulates , I believe) repeat siege
-1 out of supply
-2 major city
So, success, I think
... I hope

AGRIGENTO plays Siege Operation on Trapani --> Successful --> Trapaini switches to AGRIGENTO control.
Agrigento Army I loses 1 point to siege attrition.

--------------------------------------------------

SYRACUSA plays plays Siege Operation at Licata
(Modifiers: Major Town -2, Siege Train +2, 2nd Attempt +2) Die roll: 8 + 2 = 10 --> SUCCESS --> Licata switches to SYRACUSA control.
Siege Attrition roll: 1 --> Syracusa Army I loses 1 point.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry @Nathangun -- painful double whammy -- over to you for your last operation.

Turn 3 Camp 23.jpg

I'll march to Scavuzzo.
I'll roll now. I think my army should be at 9 points after the last siege

Ok, ready to roll with CAMPAIGN YEAR 4!

Kingdom of Catania is on the back foot, having lost two Major Towns in the last turn -- one each to the Duchy of Agrigento and the Sultanate of Syracuse.

Turn sequence this time (by Momentum Points):
1. Agrigento
2. Syracusa
3. Catania

First off -- @chiquichops gets to play THREE bonus Diplomacy Operations.

Then after that, I get to play ONE bonus Diplomacy Operation.

3 Kingdoms Turn 4 Planning A.jpg

Back