Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV] Jessica Jones

Sorry, mTk and Hedgehog! I looked one or two episodes and was really disappointed. And for the fight scene in the bar where she and that big black fought the footballers I didn´t know if I should laugh or cry about the choreography. The idea was OK but the posing especially of the black was too much. Maybe it bettered during the other episodes? What was surprising in a better way was the elevator scene but the preliminary event of the problem of that blonde and the seeming solution was so dumb set my first thought was: What a shit! That they could have done in a much better way. That only as examples of many things which annoyed me. But I don´t want forget to mention there were also some good scenes. For example the arsehole driver, the complaint of him about her and her answer. Or the father of the blonde who wanted to repair her door. There I had to smile. It isn´t only bad that series. But for me it nevertheless was too weak.

Greetings :)

Keep in mind the characters are based on the Marvel comic book. Jessica is super strong and the black guy, Lucas, has armor for skin and is basically invulnerable. Thus, it was a comic book fight with the thugs losing badly. What did you expect? Also, a little suspension of disbelief is helpful. Just enjoy the ride.

Before watching I'd also recommend a little research into the Jessica character. She's a broken super hero with a lot of baggage.

Back