Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Smokin hot......... oh, and Jeff Goldblum playing the piano..........

Steve

.....and for my money, the best talent ever to come out of American Idol.......the girl is amazing.

Just look her up on YT and spend some time listening to her, you won't regret it.

Steve

Last edited:
Something to soothe on a weekday night.......... tell me which well known song you can hear in this piece.......

Steve

Last edited:
......want some more.......this is just fabulous.......

Steve

Can't agree with them vid title, BUT it's still up there as ONE of the best guitarists... IMNSHO (Hah)

Wonderful, just WondeBar, Great, Beautiful, Delicious, etc........... Anybody disagreeing is simply wrong :) or at least have awful taste :)

Wonderful, just WondeBar, Great, Beautiful, Delicious, etc........... Anybody disagreeing is simply wrong :) or at least have awful taste :)

They were a great group, perfect for the times they were in........

And I always did like their cover of this Beatles track.....

Steve

R.E.M. - Finest Worksong

cool, weird, great, random, weird, bizarre, awesome, pretentious, precious, different, bad-influence, unique, - all words used to describe this band (Some apply to Zinzan too)

Just a song from an "interesting" time in my life :devilish: - good memories, (and a toast - "absent friends :cheerso: )

.......Saw these guys last night in Oxford.......great performance from some very accomplished musicians.

Steve

Back