Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

The BEST musical ever - no question.

and I don't care for those who say it isn't a musical - IT IS and it's the best ever. So Sod off musical theatre pedants. (Hmmmmmmm bit aggressive but it's true so ok)

Raise ya........if it's gonna be Rush...........
"Challenge Accepted!" ( oh-oh!)

Raise You (y) (INCOMING!!!!!!!!)

Gotta be worth a Full House :love: (Now he's pushing it)
I'd claim the video accompnement of this version makes this 3 Ace's plus a pair, but that might be undeselling it!! ( :eek: )
Bonus points for being the short version at 20 mins and a handful of seconds... (Sorry..... :runner:)

No excuse but need to post this as a great example of the poetry that excuses the excesses of Psycadelic/Fantasy Rock and the whole idea of "concept" albums. (If that's possible)

Music's not bad either... (It's also where the craziness began :cautious: )

"I see still the incredible beauty of the sculptured cities and the pure spirit of man revealed in the lives and works of this world. I was overwhelmed by both wonder and understanding as I saw a completely different way to life, a way that had been crushed by the Federation long ago. I saw now how meaningless life had become with the loss of all these things ..."
I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light?
I stand atop a spiral stair
An oracle confronts me there
He leads me on light years away
Through astral nights, galactic days
I see the works of gifted hands
That grace this strange and wondrous land
I see the hand of man arise
With hungry mind and open eyes
They left the planet long ago
The elder race still learn and grow
Their power grows with purpose strong
To claim the home where they belong
Home to tear the Temples down...
Home to change!"​

Linky thingy ( - with credits as IT's definetely NOT ours)

A quieter song, but heartfelt, apparantly.

Makes me wish I could write such emotional stuff, but who cares when you can say "Listen to this it says what I mean, not what I say".

The music randomiser is picking some more contemplative stuff tonight, just chaos theorey in action or some "other intelligence" playing with my mood?
- Who cares, I'm me whatever. (Unfortunately true, but I do tolerate him)

Dylan wrote some great songs, and here's a favourite of mine, covered very well..........

Steve

Dylan wrote some great songs, and here's a favourite of mine, covered very well..........

Steve

Ok........so here I am again reverting to type with my favourite version of this track..........it just oozes cool.........

Steve

Camel................great live performance here..........

Steve

C'mon guys, you know the words..........

Steve

Posted some of this guy's stuff before......here he is covering another nice track.....

Steve

Back