Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

The Orb........

Fluffy White Clouds..........

F22 Fighter .........

Steve

Power Of Love - Huey Lewis :cool:

(Wow I have some really weird tastes in music between my various personalities...) ;)

I find this rather ethereal...........

Suits brought me here..........

Sometimes rehearsals are better than the released record........

Steve

In a Pink Floyd mood.............

Melancholy..............

Something a tad LOUDER.........

...and this post would not be complete without a little something from Dark Side of the Moon........ if I had to choose only one album to have to listen to, this would be it.

Steve

You Know I'm never sure whether I prefer Wish you were here to Dark Side of the Moon - I'd almost have to toss a coin to decide which is better (Either is my No 1 Album ever)

You Know I'm never sure whether I prefer Wish you were here to Dark Side of the Moon - I'd almost have to toss a coin to decide which is better (Either is my No 1 Album ever)

For me DSOTM wins - the definitive album which set the standard -The album is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for being on the charts longer than any other album in history, namely 591 consecutive weeks or 11.4 years in Billboard top 200! A total of approx 14 whole years (741 weeks) in and back in top 200, and a staggering 26 years in some chart or another.

That's not to say that WYWH is not a great album in it's own right, because it's a fine piece of work.

Steve

Love me the "hair bands" of the '80's!
Oh, and in case you wondered - Who is the girl in the White Snake video?
Born in 1961 in San Diego, California, Tawny Kitaen dropped out of high school and started modeling as a teenager. In the mid-1980s, she made appearances in films, and started dating Whitesnake rocker David Coverdale. Starring in several Whitesnake videos, Kitaen became a sex symbol of the 1980s.

Last edited:
Back