Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Oh those russians............

Steve

This one is for my mum, who's not too well at the moment - she's always loved the Seekers and used to play this all the time at home when I was a boy.........

See you next weekend mum.

Steve

Q
I flipping love that song, and the album.

One of the best albums ever made in my opinion, in my top three along with Pink Floyd's Darkside of the Moon and Tapestry by Carole King.

The production work by Brian Wilson was superb, what a masterpiece it is.

Steve

Posted some of this guy's stuff before, he really has a good voice.........

Steve

One of the best albums ever made in my opinion, in my top three along with Pink Floyd's Darkside of the Moon and Tapestry by Carole King.

The production work by Brian Wilson was superb, what a masterpiece it is.

Steve

I went to see Brian Wilson and his band preform Pet Sounds last summer, before that around the turn of the century saw him preform Smile.

As for Dark Side of the Moon bloody good album, listened to it on my walkman on LSD trip when I was a teenager.

@Meat Grinder OMG that video/song bring back such strong feelings of regret, pleasure, loss, love & some other stuff. I remember/resemble that song - realised the course I was on in my late teens so blew up my world through my 20's, had fun, broke stuff and have taken 20 years of work to reform - a bit .

BUT NOT GONNA MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN - Gonna break the chain! :)

(btw I think you just broke him @Meat Grinder - Congrats, he needed to let off steam. Public service completed, Ta)

Gonna take some time off the board - will be back laters (He's fine just needs to relax and let brain freewheel for a while)

(edit 25/05/18 : He's fine, needed to let off steam, nothing broke - well not physically :) @Meat Grinder )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back