Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

A really good Beach boys cover...........

....and this guy has done some great covers of various artists too.

Steve

So,
If FGM were to do this production, who would play which role...........

Steve

Hearing that Toto version of"My guitar" leads me to these. I was maybe 14-15 years old when I first heard this album, and it's stuck with me. My good friend Dave and I wore this out on vinyl and he just passed away a few years ago, and I do miss the man. It's amazing how music brings back memories....
Me and Dave back around that time, I'm on the right, he is next to me. My older brother is standing, his buddy is next to him seated.

Attachments

• IMG_4173.JPG
    IMG_4173.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 5
Hearing that Toto version of"My guitar" leads me to these. I was maybe 14-15 years old when I first heard this album, and it's stuck with me. My good friend Dave and I wore this out on vinyl and he just passed away a few years ago, and I do miss the man. It's amazing how music brings back memories....
Me and Dave back around that time, I'm on the right, he is next to me. My older brother is standing, his buddy is next to him seated.

Yep,
Music makes memories that’s for sure, for all sorts of reasons certain tracks resonate with us as we send our way through life.

These are two great tracks.

Steve

This rather charming, and a very nicely produced cover of Wish you were here.

Steve

Posted some of this guys stuff before........and this is another nice cover.

Steve

You got the music in you (UNTRUE - Zinzan is the most unmusical person I've ever met>........)

Back