Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

.....this kinda grows on ya.............

Steve

Grab yerself a drink, turn the tv, pc and mobile phone off, put on the headphones and lend your ears to the musical genius that is YES..........what a fabulous piece of music this is.

TY for that - love Yes

Back to type now for me........two great tracks from the Floyd.......

You raise the blade
You make the change
You rearrange me til I'm sane
Lock the door
Throw away the key
There's someone in my head
But it's not me......

Steve

Ahhh I think you just broke me @steve

(As an aside I introduced my kids to Dark Side and Wish this last week - 12 yr old says it's VERY interesting - scary I know - the 8 yr old was ... polite ;) )

Ahhh I think you just broke me @steve

(As an aside I introduced my kids to Dark Side and Wish this last week - 12 yr old says it's VERY interesting - scary I know - the 8 yr old was ... polite ;) )

I introduced my boys to Floyd before they were 10 yrs old.......two of them really took to the music, the other just doesn't like them, nor anything else from that era.

Two out of three ain't bad I suppose:gitaro::singer:

Now for something else........Abba...........they produced some of the best pop songs of all time, and here's one of my favourites......I've always liked the arrangement in this track, especially the piano work which I think is great......

Steve

My stepmom was a country western fan, liked Patsy Cline, Eddie Arnold, etc also had a couple of albums of Roger Miller. Even as a young kid growing up in the 60's and 70's I liked all that stuff too.

.......and these guys hold a note well too.........

Steve

Back