Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Who was and where is the player known as "Graves Registration"?

Graves Registration was a top player on the old ladder website tournamenthouse.com. Mostly active during CMBO times (they didn't like CMBB and CMAK that much). TCP heavy, not much PBEM. But then, back in those days TCP would allow rewinding during turn watch.

skelly, too.

Wreck. I think he was the semi-permanent #1.

Those were the top 3 most of the time. Good times. Never could win against any of them.
Yeah the only time I played him PBEM was in a tourney. The other times were TCP through I think was a mIRC server or something.

Thanks for the links.... ahhh the good ole days! (y)

Wow some names in this thread bring back memories, my old registration from 2002 is still floating around the BFC forums apparently.

As I recall I stopped posting due to too many grumpy old cunts without a sense of humour or willingness to consider other opinions, least of all those from boisterous twenty-somethings. :cool:

Last edited:
Wow some names in this thread bring back memories, my old registration from 2002 is still floating around the BFC forums apparently.

As I recall I stopped posting due to too many grumpy old cunts without a sense of humour or willingness to consider other opinions, least of all those from boisterous twenty-somethings. :cool:

HHAHAHAH ... LOl @ "grumpy old cunts"... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MasterGoodale? Is that you?

@Redwolf Re: Graves Registration

Graves Registration was a top player on the old ladder website tournamenthouse.com. Mostly active during CMBO times (they didn't like CMBB and CMAK that much). TCP heavy, not much PBEM. But then, back in those days TCP would allow rewinding during turn watch.

@Redwolf

I'm a top player now. Care to contest it?

Last edited:
Never played against Graves Registration but dunno why just remembered Poor 'Ol Spike...what a character.

Back