Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

You know your a long term FGM member when you remember this...

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
FGM_zps9nvwut9g.png

PS - I think @Hedgehog and @mTk are still pissed at me for changing it. :)

Yeah, even if I wasn´t pissed at the changing it made me a bit "sad"! The picture above has for me far more potential as the current look. The current look is nice but the picture was unique and had really style. And for me it showed the spirit of FGM better as the new look. Maybe one could merge both things together somehow?

Greetings :)

Ok Ive been mucking about with the homepage and am open to suggestions for the header incorporating our retro design... it will however only work on the homepage as it would take up too much real estate on the forum pages.... sketch an idea... describe an idea... remember we need to keep the middle box basically in that design but the boxes to either side should contain ... what?

Snap 2016-02-01 at 00.35.54.png

Snap 2016-02-01 at 00.50.12.png

Last edited:
The first and the last is the currently best for my taste! Only the hard cut between the picture and the british on one side and the germans on the other is to get smoother yet. And probably I would let the soldiers marsh in direction to the picture instead of away from it. Therefor only the positions had to be changed or the pictures mirrored. It would raise the importance of the vintage picture in the middle. Only a thought, Shane!

P.S.: The red "heartbeat" lines I find not so fitting.

Yes on the club theme revamp.
I like the example with the BF reference best.
The original artwork mixed with the new logo is the Bomb.

Natahngun, where did You get the file? From Bootie? Or by capture it from screen? Didn´t know it has such a quality You can use it as background picture.

Back