Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

11th January, Sunday Op 12:30 GMT

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
We are going back to the Cerberus campaign and will start by repeating the last mission. As it's a 99% Alive mission I'll step up as squad commander. Using the new '15 format; situational information is below. Mission specific details I'll send to myself :confused:.

If we are 6 or more I'll split us into 2 fire teams, in preperation I need an FTL to step forward pre Sunday. Takers respond please?

Please update mods prior to mission start time. I will leave stragglers to catch up.

Regional update

Over the last month President Vaz has been highlighting how under his leadership Guinea-Bissau is fighting local and government corruption. In his latest communications, speeches, and government discussions the battle against the PRS seems to be taking on a personal aspect. He talks of his successes on the battle field in the Biombo region and how the PRS will kneel at his feet. Tensions across Western Africa seem to be increasing as the brutality of the conflict in the region continues to escalate.

Situational update

Following the blue on blue situation involving Osprey and the government forces holding the village of Nhace, the local commander has terminated the PMC contract under which NASOE was operating. No longer able to operate under the guise of a PMC Osprey have been ordered to remain in the region in a covert manner in order to achieve the objectives of Operation Cerberus.

Mission brief

NASOE R&A have learned that a group of individuals, including a covert NASOE agent is in the northern part of the Biombo capital, Kedougou. Government forces have launched an offensive to take the capital, with the PRS intent on stemming the government's advance. The agent and the other HVTs are of vital importance to the operation. Osprey has been ordered into the town to secure and extract the group.

Operational mission critical roles

Squad Commander - DoubleD
Fire Team Lead -

Mods required (15) - Use latest versions from playwithsix as at Sunday 11th.

@African_Conflict
@AGM
@Alive
@AllInArmaTerrainPack
@BlastCore_A3 - OPTIONAL
@CBA_A3
@JSRS2 (ver 2.2) - REQUIRED TO RESOLVE AK47 SOUND ISSUE
@mas_nato_rus_sf_veh - NEW REQUIREMENT OF AFRICAN CONFLICT
@mcc_sandbox_a3
@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons
@Nziwasogo
@st_stamina_bar (ver 1.1) - OPTIONAL
@sthud_a3 (ver 14.3.2.1) - OPTIONAL
@task_force_radio (0.9.7.1)
@TPWCAS_A3 (ver 5.5)

This will be 99% Alive driven op.

Sound off if you can make it.

I'll be there and can step up to FTL if needed.

Already know that the following week, 18th of January, is not looking good as it's my old man's 64th birthday and a family get together is on the cards for that Sunday night.

Back