Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

15th June, Sunday Op 13:30 BST - Takistan

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Mission brief;

With NATO forces rapidly withdrawing west and the PiRgt100 evacuating Camp Hope the missing soldiers of the 1st FGM risk being left behind. We are to arrive at Camp Hope before 14:00 hrs on Sunday 18th June. At this time the last convey will leave the FOB. Should we get back to the base, we are join up with the remaining members of Alpha and report to the PiRgt100 Commanding Office for assignment.

Required mods are;

@CBA_A3 (ver 1.0.6.212)
@A3MP (ver 1.4)
@CAF_AG (ver 1.5.2)
@mcc_sandbox_a3 (ver 0.4.5)
@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons (ver 1.2)
*** @ADF (ver 0.4.2) *** EXCLUDE, DO NOT RUN
@idzgladius (ver 1.0)
@sthud_a3 (ver 14.3.2)
@task_force_radio (ver 0.9.2)
@kyo_mh47e_a3 (ver 1.1)

Recommended client side mods;

@Blastcore (ver 0.3)
@JSRs2 (2.1)
@VTS_Weaponresting (ver 0.5)
@outlw_magrepack (ver 3.1.0)
@mrb_a3_voicestop (ver 1.4)

Sound off if you can make it.

Gents, there are 8 spaces for the Sunday OP which should be ample based upon usual turn out. There will be no VAS for this OP, load outs will be predefined. This is to help me balance the scripting and support the future storyline. As we discussed last Sunday the below roles are assigned to 'regulars' as primary choice.

The usual medic script will be active, no mod, however only a medic kit can revive. Medic packs stabilise, if the medic goes down his kit, or a scavenged kit, will need to be used.

Regulars
Squad Lead - Septic
Paramedic - Nelson
Engineer - Vart
JTAC \ Signals - DoubleD

Open slots

Fire Team Lead
Light Machine Gun
Anti Tank
Marksman

If a regular can't join then regular slots are open. Anyone can take the lead, shout out if you want it at OP kick off. If anyone would like to reserve an open slot post here.

I like to mix it up a little but my marksman skills such. (I blame the 300 ping :rolleyes: ). After a week out I'll lug the LMG or if the mission definitely needs an AT guy.

Last edited:
Ithikial beat me to the LMG. As it's my first time out with the 1st FGM (does that make me a FGM FNG?) I'll take whatever slot is required.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back